Saturday, December 15, 2007

Veron a No Go for Now

Turns out there was no there there. Veron isn't coming any time soon.

Here is my take: He wants to come but not until next summer. I am pretty sure I read that his team qualified for a tournament that will be played between now and June. I could see him reupping with his current team and then trying for a transfer. I see this as unlikely to work as United would have to pay a transfer fee. I honestly have no idea what United does now. It really looks like Moreno and Gomez are leaving. If they do, here is your DC United starting lineup:

Emilio, Kpene, Dyachenko, Olsen, Fred, Simms, Namoff, McTavish, Vanney, Burch, and Wells. The bench? Empty as far as I can tell.

Now repeat after me....

The front office knows what it is doing...The front office knows what it is doing...The front office knows what it is doing...The front office knows what it is doing...

No comments: